Protocol For Covid-19
I plan to practice higher sanitation protocol and will be taking extra precautions with 30 min time windows between appointments to make sure the room can air out and hospital grade disinfectant has more time to work. There are Opening Protocols which our spa will have to follow.
Hopefully everyone is on board and understand that we have to follow some new guidelines:
- Everyone will have to wear masks (esthetician and clients), without which clients may not be able to receiveservices. We will have a waiver for clients to sign prior to service.
- All clients will have to call the front desk ( 623-362-0191 ) upon arrival and wait in your vehicle until I am ready to take you in - the receptionist will call you when I let them know I am ready for you. If you need additional assistance please notify the front desk upon arrival and we will be happy to assist you.
- Body temperature will be taken upon entry by front desk - If you are sick - please do not come in !!! If you have a RUNNY NOSE, COUGH, WATERY EYES, SORE THROAT, CONTINUOUS SNEEZING, even if it’s just allergies or even if it comes on last minute, you will need to reschedule. If you come in with any type of symptoms you WILL be rescheduled. If you have travelled out of state in the past 14 days (to be confirmed in the waiver form), you will also need to reschedule. Our spa is taking every precaution to ensure my safety and your safety as well.
- I will ask that you thoroughly wash your hands upon entering the salon, and I will also wash my hands before we start your service. I ask that you stay out of your purse during your appointment.
- There will be one entry access at the front lobby and separate exit through the break room.
- Front desk will be wiping down commonly used areas, door handles, bathrooms, shampoo bowls and hair dryers etc hourly. My station and all tools will be sanitized and disinfected before and after each client.
- No extra guests will be allowed, only the person receiving the service, to have less people in the salon at a time.
Please bear with us and excuse the inconvenience, if any. This is all for the common mutual well-being of everyone.
I am so excited that I will be seeing you again! Please let me know if you have any questions.