Quick and Affordable Waxing Serving Peoria
Waxing is one of those treatments that is easy to do but is very hard to do right. Much like getting a haircut or having the tires on your car changed, waxing is something that you don’t want to make a mistake with since it may have long-lasting and serious consequences. That is why when it comes to choosing a quick and affordable waxing service, Peoria residents should look for the spa that will provide a quality treatment.
At Tru-Herbal Beauty we are very proud that our waxing service is known across Peoria as being one that is quick and affordable. However, what we are most proud if is the fact that we also provide a high-quality treatment. Our waxing therapist Trupti possess years of experience combined a high level of skill to ensure that our treatment is as detailed and rewarding as possible. So, whether you are looking for a wax to start your holiday in the sun or simply to look and feel your best, then you need to contact Tru-Herbal Beauty today. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed.
Points to Consider Before Waxing
Before outlining the guidelines that should be considered, it is important to remember that almost every part of your body can be waxed. We often receive questions about hair growth in sensitive areas and our advice is that we can wax any area if we feel it is safe to do so and there won’t be any negative drawbacks from the treatment.
Tru-Herbal Beauty recommends that our clients consider the following guidelines closely before coming to see us for a waxing treatment.
- To obtain the best results from our waxing treatment, it is necessary that your hair in the area to be waxed is approximately ¼ of an inch in length. For most of our Peoria clients, this will mean growth of three to four weeks. It is true that hair in certain areas of your body will grow a ¼ inch in one week. However, as an average we recommend that the three to four-week guideline is followed to achieve optimal results.
- It is vitally important that you do not engage in any form of suntanning 24 hours before your scheduled waxing appointment from us.
- If you are currently being treated for acne or other skin conditions that require a cream or lotion to be applied to your skin, then you cannot receive waxing in these affected areas.
- One of the biggest misconceptions that we occasionally encounter from our Peoria clients is that waxing causes the hair to grow back thicker and coarser. This is simply not true. Your hormones affect your hair growth, not whether you have had a professional wax or not.
- If you are taking Accutane or any other medical prescription for a skin related condition, then we advise against waxing for up to six months after your treatment is complete.
For Waxing Perfection, Call Us Today
Call Tru-Herbal Beauty today for the perfect waxing treatment that is affordable and efficient.